The Age-friendly Business Network
Where businesses and non-profit agencies are seen as an integral part of building a truly Age-friendly community….
- Provides an in-depth resource for age-friendly businesses and organizations
- Connects you with a network of businesses in the Portland metro area to share best practices
- Provides optional onsite and personalized age-friendly evaluations
- Leverages your commitment to older adults by showcasing your work to the broader community
- “Age-friendly Committed” sticker for your storefront or vehicle, and a logo for your website/printed materials
- Inclusion in our online Age-friendly Business Network membership list
- Age-friendly Business Toolkit (educational materials, self-evaluations, online tools, and more)
- Invitations to our Age Friendly Speaker Series to hear from the experts in the fields of design, the “longevity economy”, and more!
- Networking events
Membership Fee Structure:
Non-Profit or Other Non-Business Organization* (0-25 Employees): $150
Non-Profit or Other Non-Business Organization* (>25 Employees) : $200
Business (0-5 Employees): $150
Business (5-15 Employees): $225
Business (16-50 Employees): $275
Business (>50 Employees): $375
Age Friendly Evaluations
- $175 per on-site location
- $100 website evaluation
- *Non-Profit or other non-business organization fees include evaluation at no extra cost.