Age-Friendly Certification Program & Renewal
- Enables to you to better market your services to a growing population of older adults.
- Assists you and your staff to better serve an increasingly diverse and aging community.
- Helps you re-think how your materials, websites, and approaches impact older adults.
- Helps you and your team understand that meeting one 65 year-old is meeting one 65 year-old, aging today is an extremely varied experience.
- Evaluations of your spaces, materials, and website by our trained volunteers and staff.
- Our new Age-Friendly Approved logo for your store-front or website/materials.
- Listing in our Age-Friendly online Business Directory.
- Feature of your best practices and innovative approaches on our website, in our monthly newsletters, and through social media.
- Other partnership and promotional opportunities through EIA and our community partnerships.
- A newly developed Toolkit sent to you in print or via email.
- Year-round opportunities for continued education through a quarterly newsletter and periodic special events.
For Currently Certified Businesses:
- You will remain in our online Age-Friendly Business Directory.
- We will continue to work with you to identify your best practices, and help you tell your story.
- You will receive our updated versions of our NEW toolkit (filled with self-evaluations, latest research, and service & employment best practices).
- Invitations to special events and opportunities for continuing education.
- Our quarterly newsletter on regional and national age-friendly business and economic activities.