The Age-friendly Business Network
Where businesses and non-profit agencies are seen as an integral part of building a truly Age-friendly community….
- Provides an in-depth resource for age-friendly businesses and organizations
- Connects you with a network of businesses in the Portland metro area to share best practices
- Provides optional onsite and personalized age-friendly evaluations
- Leverages your commitment to older adults by showcasing your work to the broader community
- “Age-friendly Committed” sticker for your storefront or vehicle, and a logo for your website/printed materials
- Inclusion in our online Age-friendly Business Network membership list
- Age-friendly Business Toolkit (educational materials, self-evaluations, online tools, and more)
- Invitations to our Age Friendly Speaker Series to hear from the experts in the fields of design, the “longevity economy”, and more!
- Networking events
- Features in our monthly newsletter and website
Membership Fee Structure & Evaluations:
Program Fees are Increasing for 2018.
Please Contact Shanna Pittman-Frank from an updated fee structure or to sign up at: email@example.com
- *Non-Profit or other non-business organization fees include evaluation at no extra cost.