1411 SW Morrison Street
EIA Ambassador Update and Information Session
Wednesday, February 27th from 10-11:30am
Would you like to be more up-to-date on the comings and goings of Elders in Action and its priorities in 2019? Are you a new volunteer that would like to know how you can be an ambassador for EIA?
This event is for you if you:
- Are a long-time volunteer that wants to know more about what we’re up to these days.
- Are a volunteer who does tabling for EIA at community events (or are interested in doing so).
- Would like to assist with fundraising or outreach for EIA and would like to know how to describe our work.
Agenda will include:
- A general agency updated
- Advocacy priorities overview
- Introduction to new staff
- Brief orientation to being an EIA “ambassador”
- Group brainstorm and questions
Hope to see you there!