Volunteers Make It Happen!
Elders in Action volunteers are the heart of our organization and are committed to helping older adults. We are privileged to provide them with meaningful opportunities.
We offer both ongoing and episodic volunteer opportunities for people who want to make a difference in the lives of older adults in our community. We invite you to join us by filling out our online interest form and a staff member will follow up with you.
Our volunteers are
- problem solvers who assist people one on one and empower them to make decisions and move forward.
- trainers who help people understand how we age and how we engage.
- advocates who speak up for older adults.
- communicators who spread the word on available resources.
- in their 20’s, their 90’s and every age in between.
- moved by the impact they have.