VOLUNTEERS are at the heart of the important work that we do here at Elders in Action.
Our volunteer programs, training opportunities and other projects enable older adults and others in the community to find meaningful and vibrant work to benefit the lives of vulnerable older adults.
Regular Volunteer Opportunities:
- Personal Advocate Program
- Community Education & Outreach (tabling, speaking, neighborhood canvasing)
- Evaluations of businesses and organizations around “age-friendly” practices
- Onsite office assistance
- Advocacy & Civic Involvement
Current Volunteer Needs Include:
- Bilingual Volunteers (multiple languages)
- Volunteers in East Multnomah County