NEW EVENT: A VERY HAPPY VOLUNTEER HOUR!!
Starting in September and once a month every month afterward, join us for a “Very Happy Volunteer Hour”, at the EiA office, with coffee and pastries.
This will be a great opportunity to get to know you, meet current volunteers – new and seasoned!
What make us stronger is also what make us happy! Let’s spend time together, get to know each other, share best practices, and enjoy delicious pastries and coffee!
When: Tuesday, September 4th at 10am-11:30am – Click HERE to add this event to your calendar
Where: Elders In Action Office – 1411 SW Morrison St, Suite 290 Portland, OR 972205
Contact Laura to confirm attendance to this event or if you have any questions!
Volunteer Monthly Training & Education
Next Month: Dealing with Debt: Steps to Help People Deal with Different Debt Situations (Open Only to EIA Volunteers)
When: September 12th – 10am-12:30pm – Click HERE to add this event to your calendar
Where: Elders in Action – 1411 SW Morrison St. , Suite 290 Portland, OR 97205
Interested in what it means to be an EIA Volunteer?
MONTHLY New Volunteer information Session
4th Thursday of Every Month @ 10am
NEXT SESSION: Thursday, SEPTEMBER 27th, 10am
1411 SW Morrison St. , Suite 290
New Volunteer Opportunity!
THE PORTLAND ART MUSEUM & EiA TEAM UP!
Looking for: 10 volunteers
Are you interested in visiting the Portland Art Museum & giving useful feedback on the accessibility, design, and service of its exhibits and programs – in helping to improve the museums service to older adults?
- Join a group of EIA volunteers on Tuesday, September 11 from 10am-12:30pm to evaluate the museum’s age-friendliness (ticket, training and materials included).
- OR Visit the Museum on your own time and evaluate specific areas and practices with evaluation materials provided.
- Contact Shanna Pittman-Frank w/ questions or to RSVP by EMAIL or (503) 595-7590.
Other Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Personal Advocate Program
- Community Education & Outreach
- Volunteer at Portland Art Museum
- Community Educator: Fraud & Scam Prevention
- Administrative Support & Reception Desk
- Advocacy & Civic Involvement